Are you struggling to get traffic to your site? Is your new website not performing as well as you hoped? Maybe you find when you do a search, your site is nowhere to be found?
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, you can at least take solace in the fact you are not alone. Many business owners expect great results when they get a website up, only to be bitterly disappointed with the low response they receive.
A successful online presence is all about traffic. You can have the best designed, most hi-tech site in the world, but if no one can find it when they search for a product or service, then in simple terms you are dead and buried deep down inside the search engines where no-one is going to find you.
If That’s The Case, You Need An Experienced & Professional Freelance SEO Expert
As UK freelancer SEO experts, we typically work for several companies simultaneously, rather than be employed by one company as an in-house employee. This has several advantages over the traditional employee working for one company scenario, as an SEO freelancer will have experience over a wider range of industries and have a better idea of what works and what does not, by being able to perform more varied testing and working with many types of sites.
Furthermore, hiring a professional SEO provider will cut your costs considerably over employing one person to handle your SEO strategies in-house.
Some Key Facts
- Of the UK’s 61 Million population – 49 Million (around 80%) are online.
- In 2013, over 20% of all retail sales were done online – this is expected to grow to more than 40% by 2020.
- It is envisaged that over 97% of UK Company’s will have a front-line visible Internet presence by the end of 2017.
And think about these jaw dropping facts...
- Consumers spend 17% more time on eCommerce websites every year
- Nearly 70% of worldwide searches is through Google.